From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 03:02:51 -0700
hi,
since i don't know if racy is spayed or not i had looked at the bellies on
all 8 and why oh why can i see hairline scars on both boys bellies but not
on the girls????  i had hoped this would shed some light on the situation
but it has only confused me more!  anyone have any answers for me, dr.w had
said it might be fruitless to look for scars but then why can i see them
real plainly on the boys?

Thanks, again & major thanks for all the support on & off the fml, it is
really great to have your input and know you are w/me on this one, i
couldn't see any ferret lover feeling any differently tho.......

fuzzy kisses forever,
Kelleen and the IAH............