From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 13:03:08 -0400
I know you are out there!

Tickets for The Lord of the Rings musical are now on sale.  It will be
playing at the Prince of Wales Theatre beginning Feb 2, 2006.

Since I'm going to be in Toronto for the Ferret Aid 2006, I'd love to
combine it with a show.  I was thinking of getting tickets for either
Thursday evening June 22 7:30 pm, or Sunday matinee June 25 1 pm.
Tickets are not currently available past June 25.

Any LOTR fans out there planning to go the the symposium and would like
to take in the show with me?  Tickets are from $84-115 (Canadian) and I
plan to get the best seats available.

Let me know, I want to book ASAP!

Linda

PS And to make this more ferret related, when I went to see the
Fellowship of the Rings in the packed theater in this college town gosh
over 4 years ago now, there was an audible reaction from the audience
when the ferret briefly appeared in the Inn of the Prancing Pony scene!
I assume there were other ferret people in the audience. :-)  The cat
provoked no such response a few moments later.