From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 07:14:54 -0500
Is this legitimate? Is it spam? Is someone collecting email addresses
from ferret lists?

Ferret Chat [[log in to unmask]]

I keep getting notices about a Ferret Chat, and it says I subscribed
to it. I never subscribed to this, so am hesitant to click on it to
unsubscribe. If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know.
I try to be cautious about unsolicited emails such as this.

Katharine
Florida

[Moderator's note: pethobbyist.com does conduct chats and usually posts
about them here. If you are receiving unsolicited e-mails from them
please contact me. Evidence e-mail addresses are being harvested and
used for spamming will result in them being banned from posting. BIG]