From:
meesh meesh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:18:24 -0700
Hi,
I"m writing to ask any of you who attended the Ferret Buckeye Bash if
any of your fuzzies are experiencing sudden illness: vomiting, anorexia,
lethargy, depression, other.  I attended, without my girl, and was careful
about not touching other ferrets and all the other stuff with clothes, etc.
But today woke up and tried to feed her and she vomited.  All day she has
been grinding her teeth and not wanting to eat (or drink) but maybe a few
licks of baby food.  I just wondered if I picked up a bug from the show -
if I did, I can't imagine I"d be alone.  There may be another reason, but
since it's so acute and it's GI, I am HOPING it's a simply bug.

Thanks,

Michaela Maurice
College of Veterinary Medicine
Ohio State University
Class of 2002

=====
***  If one advances confidently in the direction of their dreams,
and endeavours to lead a life which they have imagined,
They will meet a success unexpected in common hours.
                                    Henry David Thoreau  ***