From:
Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:51:37 -0400
Hello everyone:

I have a quick question that I am hoping someone (anyone) can answer.
Yesterday, I was watching a local t.v. channel and just caught the tail end
of an ad for a ferret picnic to be held close by.  The picnic is to be on
Sept. 14 in St. Thomas.  This is just outside of London, Ontario.  Canada.

The question is: is there anyone on the list from that area that can post
infor on exactly where and what time this event is taking place.  Also, are
ferts themselves welcome??

Thanks in advance for any info.

Manfred Fischer ( and two ferts)