From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:34:55 -0500
These pieces are being used to make money to help save Kat and Wolfy's
webpages, and if any extra are sold Kat will send that money to the SOS
to benefit other shelters.

BTW, a former Miss Canada wears two of my pieces, a tigers eye go-go
set of earrings with Swarovski crystals, and a long earring wire one
with pretty glass hearts. Among others who wear my earrings are the
tallest professional women's beach volleyball player in the world and
previously a professional indoor volley ball player (who just recently
retired from pro ball as have many with the league collapsing
financially), a director at Pixar, and some others who are dear friends
and people who help the ferret community regularly, so some folks smile
a lot wearing them. LOL!

http://www.fuzzyfrenzy.com/fr/website.html

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: