From:
Sherri Laughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 07:58:14 EST
It's that time of year again and everyone it starting to think about
Christmas.  We at the Cozy Hammie Ferret shelter are no different.  Due
to the overwhelming success of our paw stockings last year, we have again
produced a limited number of them to benefit the ferrets at the shelter
this year.  What better way to show your ferret, other pet, or human just
how much you love them this holiday season then with their very own,
personalized paw stocking.  The stockings are only $10.00 plus $1.00 for
shipping.  You can order your stockings either through our Ebay store at
http://stores.ebay.com/cozyhammiesferretbedding
or by sending an email directly to [log in to unmask]  As always, all
proceeds go directly to medical care for the aging and ill ferrets at
the shelter.  Be sure to check out our other gift ideas for humans and
ferrets alike.

Thanks for looking and helping a ferret.