From:
Jennifer Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:08:22 -0500
1--I will be taking my little ferret back to northern NY for a vacation
in late April and would like the name & number of any reasonably
ferret-knowledgeable vets in the area.  We'll be in in Watertown, NY, but
I'd be willing to travel pretty much anywhere north of Syracuse in the
event of an emergency.

2--I called Delta to make reservations for my ferret to travel in the cabin
with me and they said she's all set and is reserved on my confirmation
number.  Have other people who've flown with their ferrets received any
kind of written documentation or separate confirmation number?  I don't
want there to be any problems when we check in at the airport.

Please respond to <[log in to unmask]>.  Thanks so much!
--
Jennifer & Nutmeg