From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 1995 09:25:13 -0600
To Stan Siatkowski:
I didn't mean to offend you by talking about "One ferret, two ferret,
three ferret, four ..." I was just being friendly -- you'll probably
notice, if you haven't already, that ferrets have a way of multiplying,
even when you're not breeding them.

There is no formally established limit to the number of ferrets one can
have in Albuquerque, New Mexico. There is a limit of four on individually
licensed pets like cats and dogs, but that doesn't apply to ferrets,
because they're considered "exotics," which requires a separate license.

Of course, none of that applies in the county, where you can basically
have as many animals as you want.