From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 02:57:07 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

Thank you for the informative e-mails people sent me about Superior
Choice and the troubles with its availability. I personally have no
experience with it. One of the e-mails was from Gordon Magee, head of
Internet Marketing from Drs. Foster and Smith. He cited a supply-chain
problem that has made Superior Choice unavailable. I went to the Drs.
Foster and Smith website and found the following "We apologize for any
inconvenience this backorder may cause. Unfortunately, there have been
continued delays with the company that produces this diet for us, but
we are working diligently to have this diet available again as soon as
possible." Here is the URL
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=17212

Two folks told me that Superior Choice was back ordered until April.
Another told me that the brand is often unavailable at the beginning
of the year.

Mr. Magee was at pains to point out that the availability problem had
nothing at all to do with any quality issue, the stuff is safe and
clean. It's just that...you can't have any.

Sorry!
Alexandra in MA