From:
pat andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:24:03 -0400
Hi guys,

Well, okay, it isn't a sighting...it's a radio commercial that is running
here in Pittsburgh for Highmark-Blue Cross/Blue Shield.  Amidst an
announcer encouraging people to visit the insurance company's website you
listen in on a couple surfing the web and you hear the husband say "Would
you look at that, dancing ferrets!" <chitter chitter, dook, dook>.

I've heard it several times over the past week and missed who the
commercial was for because I would only start paying attention when I
heard the reference to the dancing ferrets.

It's made my days at work more ferret related!

Pat
Tess (okay, where are the dancing canines?)
Shiloh and Amadeus (boogie, boogie, dance, dance!)