From:
"Ford, Rebecca R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:41:18 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I recently was on the look out for a second ferret for a companion for my
little panda boy(baby), well I found her(a sable, could be a blaze when
her fur fills out, Nudders is her name).  I looked at her two different
times before I decided to bring her home.  I wasn't anxious to buy another
ferret from the pet store especially since the first time I saw her she
was very thin.  The second time I saw her she was very dirty a little
heavier and had very dirty ears that reminded me of what an ear mite
infection looked like.  So, I picked her up held her for a little while
and decided to take her home.  They didn't have any paper work for her,
but they claimed she was a Marshall's ferret.  It didn't take me long to
figure out what was wrong with her by the way she kept going for my
fingers.  She was taken to young.  I've started feeding her canned milk
with ferretone and vitamins.

She drinks it but not very much at a time(about 1/2 oz.) is this good?
She is very energetic though.  Any suggestions on other things to give
her and ways to wean her would be greatly appreciated.  We have a vet
appointment for Wednesday.  She washed up real well and I cleaned her ears
then gave her and my boy ear mite treatments so he wouldn't get them from
her.  Please e-mail me directly as the sooner I can do good for her the
better.

Thanks

Rebecca, Baby(mommy take them shoes off I want in), and now our new lovey
(nutzy)Nudders.