From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:31:42 EDT
I tried to email the Gal, Jen about the blender but I did not a get a
confirmation of receipt yet.  I have tried to use regular blends and have
them not to work well with making chicken gravy.  I have retired 9 in a
year.  But I found a wonderful food processor for $40 at Sam's Club that
has worked wonderfullly.  I use it to make baby mush and chicken gravy
for those who need to be handfeed.  Of course my guys get a treat of it
once a week, it blends the chicken from any consistency even down to a
fine mush (like baby food in the jar).

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith