From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:00:41 -0700
I couldn't believe my eyes today....

Every single ferret on the giving tree has a Santa!  I cannot believe
it.... I am so very happy.

With everything else going on in life... sometimes we all need to step
back and look at the good in the world... and this is one of those things
for me....

271 Shelter ferrets will have a wonderful Christmas thanks to you.

You all helped 40 shelters!

It makes me want to cry.... man...maybe Pepper shoulda posted this! :-)
She can talk better!

I cannot thank you all enough...

And Kristine and Peggy... they are the ones that put this tree on every
year.... two amazing ladies... and Kristine has a shelter of her own to
tend to (though she should have put more of her kids on there!)
http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com/

Kristine Lunny
Friends of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter
2308 NE Ravenwood Drive
Bend, OR 97701

Everyone involved in this tree has just amazed me......all of the work
that went into the tree and maintaining it.... the work that the shelters
had to do to write up the stories on their kids.... all of the Santas
that came forward and took 1, 2, 10, 20 kids....

Thank you.... thank you all....

A Rescue Animal's Christmas Poem
http://www.animaladvocacy.net/writing/rescueanimalsxmas.html

Joanne Ruffner