From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 22:26:55 -0500
Hi again!

I am the one who asked about good toys that don't cost any money.  I did
get some responses and for that I am grateful.  Just out of the blue I
discovered another one.  Use a pill bottle with a child proof lid.  To make
it even more exciting, but a bell or a marble or something inside to make
it rattle.  You can also put in several marbles with some glue so that the
marbles create a one sided effect.  When they roll it, it rolls unevenly
and creates another type of fun.  If you feel insecure about the lid, put a
little glue on it before you close it so it glues shut.  Our kids are
having great fun with these.

Bye for now.  Cam, Therese and the gang.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6