From:
Leka Weasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2007 02:29:23 -0400
Dear Bailey, Leka the Lovely here. I am sure that the boys were full of
tales. I can assure you that at the wedding reception they were so full
of the tone and Vivify that they SHOULD have headaches - a weasel just
is not supposed to have that much in one day!

I am about to leave to go take another trek. But, I have had so much
fun getting to meet all my new ferret friends. I will be ordering
raffle tickets for the Wayfaring Weasels, my gracious hosts. They
are all boys too but they are sweet boys.

Rocky Bobbles was STILL wobbly when we got back from the wedding. He
mumbled something about Jackson but I couldn't understand him. But, I
do know that Jackson sure can cut a rug. Wooeee - he sure can dance.
What fun!

Sammy really has enjoyed the TF Treats sent home with the wedding
party. And that Vivify is a tasty treat, too. We have been enjoying
the Venison-Turkey-Lamb food and Odie stashed the new Complete for
late night snacks.

I sure hope that the person who gets my dress in the raffle really
likes it.

Leka, the Lovely
Did you see me in Portland?
June 22 - 24, 2007