From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 20:05:38 -0400
Hi Folks!

First off, we just wants to say that we is sick to deaf about what happened
to poor Kodo.  Just 'cause he was a ferret, he didn't get the same treatment
that a dawg or cat woulda.  Well, don't get us started - we might just get
so mad that we might write somethin' that a whole buncha folks would regret.
For now, we'll just say that the Old Folks and us is real sad about what
happened to Kodo.  We hopes that lot's of folks share our belief that we'll
see him again.

Paw Paw just done shaked his head, kept wipin' his eyes so's his flip flops
wouldn't get wet, and kept on mutterin' about the danged guvmint.  He ain't
too pleased with that guvmint thing - whatever it is.  All we knows is that
him and Mee Maw has done worked theirownselves silly and they still ain't
made a penny that they can keep this year.

We thunked that the Old Fert was gonna write somethin' about all of that.
Seems that he just ain't gots the time to.  He tolded us to tell folks just
to drop by a friend's of his webpage: http://www.boortz.com, and to think
about what the guy has to say.  He ain't into ferrets, but he makes a whole
lotta sense that could help us little guys out - if'n folks would start to
listen to him.

Anyways, we gots to cut this kinda-sorta short.  Mee Maw and Paw Paw has
been so busy with their pooter bizness lately that they just ain't got no
time for fun stuff - like emails and the ferret list.  We'll keep grabbin' a
keyboard whenever we can just to let folks know that we're doin' ok - and
sure do enjoy all the letters that folks writes to us.  We'll also try to do
some things to the web pages that we maintains for folks just as soon as we
can.

Oh yes, lot's of folks has been askin' how Paw Paw's laigbone is doin'.
Well, it looks like he'll be havin' to deal with Ol' Flop Foot from now on
out.  We sure do wish that he'd act disabled so's he could stay home and
play with us all day.  He just ain't like that, though.  We heard him tell
Mee Maw the other night that he sure wished that his laigbone would get
better so's he could go back to bein' an electrician - so's he could get
some rest.  We know's better than that!  Don't tell nobody, but we thinks
that he really likes helpin' Mee Maw out with the pooter bizness.

Well, more when we can.  Many much healing thoughts to anyone what ain't
feelin' so good, or is sad.  We thinks that there's a whole bunch more good
stuff to come that we just don't know about yet.

Loves, hugs, scratchy feets, and cold-wet noses in the middle of the night,

Tater and Odie  -  Joy to the World!

http://members.aol.com/emssandy/index.htm