From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:42:44 +0100
Oh boy am I angry!!  Today should have been a good day, the Weezilwagon
is finally wearing a Ferret Warrior Bumper sticker, which arrived with
the Kouri Klub goodies today.  Its taken a year to get hold of one, (The
Post Office destroyed the last one - I think they were jealous).

Then I read some half-witted MEP (Euro Spounger) has been Spouting rubbish
about Ferrets and those who are owned by them.  This I CANNOT let pass.  As
I cant manage to Wardance on his ignorant head (my first choice) I intend
to raise the question with my own MEP, and also complain that I find these
comments personally insulting, and that they are generaly inaccurate (My
weezils have far more interesting places to explore).

This sort of ill informed garbage is the kind of thing that creates
scenarios like FFZ's and I feel it is very important for someone to
challenge this head on.

If any of the European members of this list has any imfo regarding these
comments, or the attitude of the EU (if that is the name it is calling
itself this month - it changes with the seasons sometimes ) I would
appreciate them passing it on to me, direct to my mail address is fine,
so as not to fill the list with "limited interest" stuff.  I would also
like to hear if anyone else feels stongly about this.

Dooks and snuggles to all the fuzzies out there

Cris Page, Bubbles 'n' Skweek (and the new two........ )