From:
Debi Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:29:06 -0700
Ferret motto: "If it's not nailed down, it's mine... and if I can pry the
nail out, it's not nailed down!"

One of the most wonderful substances ever marketed is FLORAL PUTTY.  It's
available at SuperCenter Walmarts and most craft stores and florists.
(Poster mounting type "Fun-Tac" is NOT strong enough!)

Simply clean surfaces and apply the putty in spots that will be
inaccessible to ferret tongues.

Floral putty holds my lamps (BIG lamps - the cats can't even knock them
over), porcelin figurines, telephone bases (with their hazardous rubber
feet), and whatnots to my living room tables.  It holds my lotion
dispenser, mirror tray, soap dishes, silk flower pot, and Q-tip box to the
bathroom counter.  It will even hold a drawer or cabinet door closed until
you can get catches installed.

It won't, however, hold down a trash can due the the leverage of a fuzzy
pulling on the top edge.

Debi Christy
Ferret First Foster Home