From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 09:36:56 -0400
Once again my house has a ferret in it!  A friend of mine, after hearing me
go on and on about my Loki (RB) researched and decided that a ferret was for
her.  Unfortunately after having her little ferret boy for 6 weeks (or was
it 7) she found out that she would be moving to a FFZ so she started looking
for a new home for Fidget - on Saturday I picked him up and he is the most
adorable little lovebug of a ferret!

Saturday was his first time on a harness and leash outside and he went wild.
He was hopping and war dancing and dragging my SO around the park, he really
had a good time!  On the way home we stopped at the SO's grandma's house to
show Fidget off to his parents who were visiting.  Well, grandma thought
Fidget was just the ferret's dook and was holding him and petting him and he
gave her kisses!

I haven't told my Mom yet, so today I'm going to show up and surprise her
with the new "grandson"!

Even though I"m in the middle of moving and everything is chaotic, now it
feels like home with a ferret in the family again!  (thanks Karen if you are
out there)

cheers
chris and Fidget