Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:37:43 -0500
Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for the cost of the
implants. It seems to vary quite a bit, depending on location and
probably the vet. I think some people may have given me the cost of
the implant itself, while others included the insertion.

I'm probably going to have to pay a lot, as my vet at the Humane
Society has referred my request to the Animal Medical Center, which
is very expensive.

Thanks again, and best of health to all fuzzies.

Sharon
Minky & Klondike