From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:43:30 EDT
Bob Church wrote:
>WET (CANNED) FOODS: I use a variety of high grade wet cat foods (or ferret
>foods when I can get them) and tend towards the high cost all-meat brands.

Can you give me some examples of the "high cost all-meat brands"?

Also, why is it that ferrets tend not to be as susceptible to problems
eating bone (ie. chicken bones) that dogs and cats are, like intestinal
perforations?  I'm very interested in improving my ferrets' diet, but don't
really understand why this is not a problem for ferrets but it is for so
many other animals......

Thanks,

Kim and The Dynamic Duo