From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 06:55:01 -0400
After all the posts that I've seen about reactions to vaccines, I thought
I would post some good news.  We vaccinated 15 of our fuzzies this past
week-end and we didn't have one reaction.  I really feel very fortunate.
Of course, we still have several fuzzies that need their booster yet, so
I pray that our good fortune lasts through the next several shots.  Every
time we get ready to give the kids their shots, I have this panic attack
and my guys must think they are in intensive care the way I watch them,
but so far, like I said, we have been fortunate.