Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:23:16 -0400
Hi all.  We had a pretty traumatic ending to June with my boy Fidget
escaping.  When all was said and done though, we got him back and he is
happy and healthy.  So to thank all the great people who went out of
their way to help us - radio, newspaper, folks doing footwork and getting
the word out - I wanted to get something ferret-y for them.  Well lo and
behold I ordered these absolutely adorable photo magnets from Kim Fox at
Something Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue.  The photos are wonderful!  I got
five different designs and, honestly, I think I'm just going to have to
order another batch to give away because my office does not have enough
ferret paraphernalia!

So a HUGE thanks to Kim for the great thank you gifts and to all the
folks that kept my hopes up and gave me such good ideas during the
maelstrom.

Cheers
chris in WV with Fidget and Hotspur