From:
Margie Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:46:45 -0600
>this was posted:
>From:    Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: One more survey

I would like to hear from the midwesterners and central US.  Since all the
cities indicated the most populus of the US.  I believe IF there is another
reunion, it should move to a different location (which at this time would
eliminate the East coast area) Lets see a total posted of how many replies,
and how many for each of the 10 cities before going out and asking again.  I
would like to see the survey done again to validate the results since not
all people may have had a chance.