From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:39:52 -0700
Here we go again!  I am responding to this post because some very serious
accusations have been made by the Killians.  I am tired of this and it is
really too bad they wont leave me alone, as I have requested NUMEROUS times
(see my last post towards them).  They have been instructed not to email
me directly (by the Bellevue police) so they have chosen the FML as their
forum to continue their harassment.  Thank you to those who have sent me
emails of support, asking me not to let these people drive me away from
the FML.

Also, a thank you to Sandi Ackerman for her eloquent words in this
situation, I could not/cannot say it better myself.  Excellent!

Killians:
>The WFA has long had a history of trouble with Ms. Gambriell and Ms. Frye.
>Please do not pass information to them as there is a reason the WFA is not
>contacting them.

Danielle: FYI - it is MRS. Frye, but then, you already know this since you
posted it all over APF.  When I was doing PR for WFA, I witnessed some
activities performed by some officers (including the shelter director) that
I would not attach myself to or condone.  These activities were extremely
questionable from a legal standpoint.  I am NOT suggesting in any way,
shape or form that the WFA officers and members do not LOVE ferrets, their
motives are right, but I could not condone or associate with some of the
actions they took.  The Killians have unfairly bashed MANY from Washington
including Judy Moon, Sandi Ackerman, Charleen Schuster and more.  Some of
these people, I have had some not so great conversations with, but it is
not fair for the Killians to bash them.  They have stated numerous times
in various postings that "Washington is an embarrassment to the ferret
community" so I wonder why they would now defend it?  Hmmm...they don't
live in Washington and have NO CLUE.  Oh...pardone me, I forgot that they
are very concerned about where people live.  On another note...I have done
tons of rescues, fostered ferret kits for Petco (in my home) and have
cleaned and donated to shelters.  WFA is NOT the only shelter in
Washington.

>>From:    Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Marhall Farms and ADV
>>AMEN!  AND any other ferret farms/mills that are similar.  I gave Marshall
>>Farms the benefit of the doubt, but not after my most recent dealings with
>>a Manager there.  I called them after Spanky passed from juvenile lymphoma
>>and after so many on here responded with similar stories about Marshall
>>Farms ferrets.  I did not call them to ask for a refund or a replacement,
>>I called to make them aware of how many ferrets they produce are dying so
>>young.

>Killians: Washington state defintely has problems with "faked" Marshall
>Ferrets.  What Danielle demands is ludicrous for a ranch the size of
>Marshall or their competitors.  Of course as sales type has no access to
>internal breeding records.  In the company I work for the sales types have
>no access to any of the data on what I do.  It is just not practical.  A
>mere manager would have to go all the way to the level of president or
>vice president to get the equivalent information.  Just as a mere manager
>in engineering would have absolutely no access to sales data.

Danielle: Hmmm...where in my post do I specify that this Manager was
someone in sales?  NOT!  You are again jumping to conclusions that are
majorly wrong!  Then again, you claim you have a contact at Marshall Farms
that assures you of breeding practices being humane yet several times you
have been asked to produce their name and title, but you don't.  How
interesting this is.  The person I spoke with, had never heard of you.
Also, do you feel you are above "sales types"?  If you are inferring to me,
I am not in direct sales.  I am a Director of Marketing and I am involved
in EVERY aspect of the company...from operations to HR to production to
direct sales.  It appears you have some contempt for Managers with your
comments about them being "mere managers".  Oh boy, "Faked" Marshall
ferrets?  Ha, ha, ha.  That is too funny!  I am sure that there are people
in Washington running around with felt tip pens, putting dots in ferrets'
ears just so that people think they are from Marshall Farms.  After all,
this sure would make the ferrets more valuable (not).  This statement had
me rolling, how ludicrous!  Thank you for the laugh!  You made my day and
probably everyone elses in Washington.

>>She said, "happy to, which one?"  I gave her the name and address of
>>Kista.  She then said that she would "personally see to it, immediately."

>Killians: After the trouble you and your friend have caused Kim why would
>you consider draggin her name in to this.  We are surprised that you have
>emailed Kim as she told us nothing of this and we would defintiely have
>expected to hear from her as she would be very surprised to have gotten
>anythin kind from you.

Danielle: This does not surprise me since Kim probably does not tell you
everything, as she would like to remain neutral.  More than likely, in my
opinion, she does not discuss her exchanges with me to you because she
fears you will chastise her and it appears that you would, based on your
comments regarding this.  I have had numerous pleasant dealings with Kim
and I feel she is a good shelter (and person).  I do not hold her in
contempt because of her dealings with you, she is her own person and if she
has had good communications with you, that is great!  Last time I checked,
you do not own Kim.  You are one of many people that admire her and
communicate with her - she has lots of friends.  If you are referring to
her situations with Debbie, I was never part of it and Kim knows that I
respected her throughout the "battle" (for lack of a better word).  I was
almost pulled into the garbage and decided not to take sides.  Isn't it a
shame that a friend would be scared to tell you things for fear that you
will cause them grief or chastise them?  Yikes.  I apologize to Kim that
her name is coming up in this post, but I did not start this thread!  I
hope this does not cause any grief for Kim with the Killians, as a result.
Sorry Kim.

>>Then, to add insult to injury, they asked Ferrets Magazine if they could
>>use my article in their newsletter.  I told Ferrets Magazine "no way on
>>this earth" unless they were willing to send me a huge check to donate to
>>a shelter that ends up with most of their stock.

>Killians: No shelter ends up with most of Marshall's stock.  None even
>comes close to ending up with even 1% of their stock.

Danielle: Perhaps "stock" was the wrong word.  I meant the ferrets they
produce.  You would be hard-pressed to find a shelter who COMPLETELY
disagrees with this statement.  I specified "most" not all.  Again, you are
picking and twisting words to your satisfaction.  By the way, "definitely"
is spelled incorrectly in your post, (since you have chosen to get
technical).

Apparently, Killians, your posts have affected and upset others on this
forum.  I apologize to April, who has been kind in voicing her concerns
over what you write.  I hope you don't start targeting and harassing her
as a result.  I will continue to defend myself and others with every single
accusation you make.  I apologize to the rest of the FML for having to see
this, but they wont stop!  Ignoring has not worked.  Thank you.

[Moderator's note: OK, time to end this.  The Killians can have a short
non-inflamatory rebuttal, but once again, let's get the personal issues
off the FML and return to ferrets.  BIG]