From:
Andrea Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 21:44:32 -0700
Zero went for his first vet visit tonight.  He's healthy and all is well,
except that he was extremely unhappy with the shot (distemper), and the yuck
that TED put in his ears to reduce the inflamation.

Is anyone feeding their ferrets and cats Authority cat food?  Doc told me
that the Magnesium level in that food is way too high for ferrets, and also
for cats. He recommended Science Diet or Iams for Zero, and of course ferret
food. We've been feeding Authority to our animals for months! (He said it's
OK for dogs, though.)

Just thought you'd all like to know!

Andrea Garza
Research Technician