Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 15:00:34 -0500
Hello All!
I hope everyone had a great holiday.  Someone was inquiring about The
Ferret Store.  I have been a customer of theirs for quite some time.  I
have always been very pleased with their service.  First of all, the price
on Totally Ferret is much cheaper than what I would pay for it here in the
stores.  I have only found two places that even sell Totally ferret, one
being my vet, and the other is a local pet store that is across town.  At
the store I pay 19.00 for one 5lb bag, and I buy the 15lb bags for 35.00
which is almost like getting a free bag of food.  They don't charge for
shipping, and I usually get my shipment within a few days of ordering.  I
also like the super buys they offer too.  I saved 4.00 on a large bottle of
ferrettone with my last order!  I pay my order buy credit card, which I
have called in the first time, and each time afterwards, I just tell them
to use the credit card on file, so I don't have to send my cc number over
the internet.  I also appreciate the wide variety of items that is in their
catalog.  They've got everything my fuzzies could want including a few
items for people too.

Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents.
Stephanie

Happy New Year!  From:  Snickers, Santa Fe, and Mittzi