From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:57:58 -0400
Sukie, it sounds like lots of people are interested!  I'm so glad you got
this going!  If you think we should try for the FML 5000 donation, what
do you feel would be the best cause to help?  Would we send the checks
to one person to forward them or directly to the organization?  I would
suggest earmarking the checks "FML 5000" in the memo to help keep track
either way.

Risa
PS I'll be sending along a donation to SOS as I stated, but if we're
voting I have to admit that I think helping the Black Footed Ferrets
is an amazing idea!!  I would definately join in on that!!!

Of course with only three ferrets, it's easy for me (-: