From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:55:38 EST
>In 2003 the American Ferret Association's Aleutian Disease Virus (ADV)
>research grant fund totaling $4032 was awarded in its entirely to the
>University of Georgia ADV project team.

Thank you, whoever you are.  I'm thrilled that you've followed thru and
sent such a nice sum of money to Georgia!  YAHOO!  I am curious as to
why you felt you had to post anonymously when you were able to give
such detailed information.  However, I appreciate your response and the
resulting donations!!

Barb and her 6 whirling dervishes...Hope, Kate, Tess, Cher, Jake and Sam