From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 19:05:25 -0800
To the shelter operator with too many sick babies:
Just to let you know, I (and a few others I know) would happily adopt and
provide care for a sick ferret as long as we know what to expect up front (
I could afford a few hundred but not a few thousand dollars, for instance,
and can't medicate them more than three times a day regularly due to my work
schedule).  I would much rather help a ferret already sick then support
Marshall Farms or the careless breeding habits of large scale breeders.  The
only reason I don't frequent shelters now is that I live in California.  I
have a good vet for my two, though, and they're in good health and
happiness.

[LD]