Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:20:01 -0500
Hello all!  The Ferret Aid Fundraising Committee has been working really
hard in the last couple of weeks on a number of fundraising ideas.

One of our best is our Sponsor a Shelter Ferret - Ebay Auction.

http://search.ebay.ca/ferret-aid

We have 8 wonderful ferrets for you to sponsor.  Each auction contains
photos of the ferrets, information on the shelter, and a brief biography
of the ferret featured.

As a thank you to all our sponsors...every winning bid will receive a
beautiful custom designed card, with a photo of their ferret, and a
message from the shelter's President.

We also have special bonus gifts for the winning sponsors who donate $25,
$50, and $75!!!  Please visit our listing for more information.

This auction is being run by The Ferret Aid Society, through their own,
not for profit, ebay id.  ferret_aid

For more information on this auction, our ferrets, or the shelter
contact: [log in to unmask]

Thank you to everyone for stopping by and helping the ferrets.

Lara in London