Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 14:28:24 -0400
I was at my local Sprint store trying to work out some technical
problems with my phone for a couple hours. The tediousness of my
issues had all of us about to pull our hair out. So when the issue
was resolved, I thought I'd reward the situation with some fun. The
problem was picture mail within Sprint's network and Blackberry
phones (very well known issue).

Several techs, the manager, and me were testing my phone by sending
each other photos of papers, the pens, etc, in front of us. So for fun,
I randomly chose an adorable photo of Chet's Zee sleeping in my phone
to send them. The techs got theirs first and they just stared at it
for a minute with absolutely no expression on their faces. The manager
opened up his picture mail, did a double take, and said, "Wha ... what
is that ..." he started turning his phone every which way trying to
make out what it was. Meanwhile, as an animal person, I was completely
flabbergasted. I mean even if you didn't know what kind of animal it
was, it was obviously some sort of CUTE furry creature. "What the heck
isssssssss that? Oh oh, wait, Okay, I see it ... is that? That's not
a pot belly pig is it? I mean do they make hairy pot belly pigs now?"
I had to rip the phone away from him to double check what I had sent.
Nope, there was Zee, looking like a furry angel to me. I was far more
shocked and confused by his reaction than I was offended. " Nnnnt,
noooooooo, that's my sons baby feeeeeeeeeerret!" I thought at this
point, they'd all look embarrassed about their error, but nope. "What?
That's a ferret? Are you serious?? Good gosh, that is the biggest
ferret "I've" ever seen ..." Then one of the young techs raised his
eyebrows and nodded in agreement. "That is one chunky ferret". The fuss
attracted the attention of many of the store employees. So for fun, I
turned to each one and said, "You wanna chunky ferret!" They giggled,
got excited and said, "Yeah! Send me a chunky ferret". Next thing I
knew I was sending chunky ferrets to store employees all over the store
one by one and they were fowarding it onto friends. ::rolling my eyes::

I cannot believe an adorable little furry angel would be such an
anomaly, good gosh! So, which is it? Are middle aged and young people
so into the nonsocial techie world today that they'd not be able to
make out the form of an animal at first glace ... or am I such a freak
as to think something like a ferret would be so commonly adored? My
whole world is so upside down right now!

In the meantime, if you guys get random "chunky ferrets" passed around
your picture phones and the Internet, that's my Zee!

To see said rare hairy pot-bellied pig:

<http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/wolfysluv/?action=view&current=Zeeedited.jpg>

<http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/wolfysluv/?action=view&current=Zeeedited2.jpg>

Wolfy