From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:58:55 -0700
>From:    Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Anyone wishing to read the decision regarding ferrets from the court
>of appeals, here is the link
>http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/opinions/nonpub/D040685.DOC

Pat- I don't know the history of your legal battle, but I just wanted
to say thanks for what you've done.  I had to stop reading that court
document, it made me so angry.  It makes me wonder just whose "side" (and
judges are supposed to be impartial of course, by definition) that judge
is on anyway.  I'm ashamed of the state too.

I'm sorry you're out of the legal battle now, you've obviously tried very
hard to fight for legalization.  But I can also understand how you would
feel extremely discouraged at this latest blow.  Again, thanks so much
for your efforts.

Jaime