Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:45:13 +0100
http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?story=67210
We could do with some help here.  The EU has decided that ferrets are a
rabies risk and they have been excluded from the Pet Passport Scheme.  We
have had short notice and the decision is to be finalised on 2nd May.  We
have to object to this ruling to as many MEP's as we can by then.  If you
can help please do.  Thanks

selkie.

If you are curious about Ferrets enter here.
http://www.ferretmania.cjb.net
The Ferret site was designed by my daughter, who suffers from Psuedotumor
Cerebri, known in UK as Benign Intercranial Hypertension.