From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 18:07:11 -0700
I can't bellieve it we did it again.  We got another fuzzie.  But she's
sooooo cute.  I'll have to describe her sometime she is nameless rite now
(we've got to find the rite one ).  We did this after signing papers on a
much needed car that we just bought and we had just given ourselves the no
extras the budget will be tight speech( alot of good that did us).  We just
have no willpower when it comes to fuzzies.  But like usual we wont regret
it.  We're ashamed to admit we got her from the same pet store as Blaize and
Smokey in fact they had another panda we think they all might be brothers
and sisters.  we're ashamed because we meant to get our next one from the
rescue program or whatever you call them up here.  But in a way we did
rescue her her anal is slightly extended(?) sticking out.  We took her
immediately to our vet down the road.  Fortunately he (ferret vet) came in
as we were waiting.  He said it looked like one of her litter mates wasn't
entirely weaned he wondered if we noticed her having any problem relieving
herself as we had just bought her 30 min b 4 we had no idea then she was
kind enough to solve the problem by immediately going no problem there he
wanted to know if we wanted a fecal done to check for worms we didn't see no
problem with that but now I have a question could the big mean greenie show
up in this test she's seperated from our others rite now because we want her
to heal first.  I don't even think they know she's here yet and she's rite
above their cage I'm sure they'll know soon enough.

Any ways do u think we should go back to the store and tell them what we
found out a couple of the others also were the same.  Shoule they seperate
the one doing the licking/nipping?

B 4 I go back to bed Smokey's favorite toys are bobbers for fishing and golf
balls he rolls them all over the place.  It's fun putting a bobber in their
pail of water and watching him get it out.  The golf balls he can only roll
rite now he hasn't figured out how to carry them in his paws yet.

Any way s got to go back to bed(work 3rd shift) but was wondering if someone
knew a cure for our disease of multiplying ferrets?  We really can't afford
anymore with the new car and everything oh well.

Shanon ( Ah! A Heat Wave we're breaking 0 again.)
Mitch at work
Callie(cat), Shoffie(cat),Switch, Smokey, Blaize,and ? sleeping

P.S we wish we could state our happy ferret addiction but in our trailer
court we're only allowed 1 cat and no "exoticts" (which ferrets aren't we
all know =D).  Such a bummer that I don't understand we own the trailer and
we pay the property tax and keep up our own property?  I guess it's like the
Minneapolis and Cali.  thing stupid reasons for stupid rules/laws =(.