From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:46:06 -0600
Hello All

I would like to say a big special thanks to the person who sent the
little thank you card to us and the shelter, it could not have come
at a better time. If anyone has been keeping up, we have lost 3 fuzzy
loves in the last month. It really gave me a much needed pick-me-up at
the right time.

Also this is a list of the ferrets we have now.

Gracie still lives here and always will- she is of unknown age and is
deaf

Ricky is also of unknown age, but we believe he is older

Hope is around 4 or 5 she had part of her tail removed due to chordoma

Charity is around 4 or 5 and has a bald back and tail (not adrenal)

Willie is older and blind

Dodger is middle age and suffers from some gastric trouble off and on.

We also have 6 of our own babies

Frank, Bob, Cole and Jessie are 3 years old

Herman is almost 2 - he has a stomach tumor that is inoperable

Lillie is 2

That is our herd at this time. Again thank you so much for the card.

Kim and the gang from Coffee Creek Ferret Rescue