Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 02:37:59 -0600
We purchase our wood pellets at Home Depot.  Last summer the did have them,
however, they were stored up in the rafters.  The employees were only too
happy to get down some whenever we needed them.

We were really surprised after the 2nd time when the stock person said to
us "Oh you must have ferrets!" As your store to get some in if they are out
of them.  And promise to tell all your friends where to get them.  At the
rate we use pellets it is worth it to the store to carry them year-round.

Debbie and the Variable Group (Sweetness, Bandit, Tyler, Rusty, Nibbles,
Cuddles, Sunny, Paco, Sable, Sammy and Peanut)