From:
Big Dave from the Enclave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:21:26 -0800
Heck I stopped shopping at Petsmart when I found out they support the
HSUS and other anti hunting groups.

I think Petsmart has every right in this capatilist society to sell
ferrets.  For many in the ferret community ferrets are seen as people,
they are given the same status as a US citizen.  They are animals, when
you or I buy them they become personal property.  If you don't like it
try living in China or Viet Nam for a few years.

If you want to influence Petsmart using your capital I applaud you and
wish you luck.  If you just out and out want to ban a place like Petsmart
from selling them I would just ask you this, what if I got enough people
together to ban something you like or the way you make a living?

Pax