From:
Alison Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:38:33 -0500
>From:    Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Has anyone ever heard of or seen a free standing water bottle?  I would
>love to place water bottles around the ferret room for my mikette.

I use a water fountain that I plug in so that water keeps moving in one
room (PetmateR Fresh Flow Cat Fountain) and a regular water reservoir
(Petmate Le BistroR Waterer) in another room rather than a free standing
bottle.  There are also a couple of regular ceramic crocks in the
bathrooms.

The fuzzers prefer lapping from a bowl instead of using a bottle and the
cats drink from the same fountains and bowls.

Maybe Milette would use something like the fountain?  Mine love licking
the water as it comes over the fountain lip where it moves the fastest.

Alison

"If you think you have things under control, you are not driving fast
 enough" (Mario Andretti)