From:
MR CHARLES R ONKEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 10:28:24 -0500
As you know, Cujo is at the vets (10:25 am).  Haven't heard anything yet .
Last night, about 10 pm, my son called to say that his ferret had died.  He
had taken him to the vet a few days ago because his lower abdomen felt
strange.  The vet confirmed a large tumor and told my son to take him home
and take care of him....his days were numbered.  Ulysis is over Rainbow
Bridge.  He was found by a neighbor of my son's, in their garage around
four years ago, and they gave him to my son because they knew he and his
family (us) had ferrets.

He will be missed.

Not a good weekend for ferrets in our family.

Charlie in Kissimmee