From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:52:27 -0400
Does anyone know of a Ferret Safe Coachroach and bug killer??  I've tried
everything (not in their area), like Boric Acid Powder, the Dimetic (SP?)
earth, regular Raid spay, even orange and lime extract spay.  I've even
gone to the health food store and gotten the safe for all animals Orange
Guard Spay = nothing works.  They laugh at all my attempts and continue
to walk thru where I just sprayed.

My ferrets have their own room, and because they like to hide treats
and food .... I need something to use in their room also.  Continual
cleaning hasn't helps.  I really don't want to removed my animals and
bomb the house .... HELP!

[LM]