From:
fanglady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 04:26:49 -0600
HI EVERYONE,

This is my final post to the FML for I am subscribing as of now.  I
mentioned once that a fellow FML member is trying to ruin Fang and I and I
have received mail that proves this.  I am sorry anyone has been drug into
this.  I can no longer handle the insanity that occurs thru the FML forum
and so to protect the health of myself and of most importance my fuzzys I am
simply unsubscribing.  I have no time to deal with this when I am averaging
a surgery every 1 1/2 weeks right now.  If any of you are interested in the
truth and wish to receive proof of what is actually happening please write
to me in private and I will provide it.  THANK YOU ALL & GOODBYE!

*        Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!!!!        *
*  President and Founder of F.A.N.G. Shelter/Club     *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*        405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705         *
*                208-342-7292                         *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *

[Moderator's note: Kelleen will surely be missed on the FML and I'm sorry
to see her leave.  Seems to me if someone was trying to ruin Kelleen, then
leaving is the first sign of their success.  That does not sit well with me.

I'm further annoyed that some FML subscribers seem to have been sent some
unsolicited email from the 2 participants in this ridiculous feud; not only
do I consider unsolicited email inappropriate but I spent considerable time
today answering people who asked me for an explanation.  And I'm even more
annoyed at the implication that the FML and/or the FML subscribers are in
any way responsible for "the insanity."

The FML will not be used as a vehicle to facilitate the spread of hatred
among subscribers.  The topic is closed.  BIG]