From:
"Melanie S. Pacella" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 11:13:11 -0400
    Well, Norman went to the vet last Friday to get that bump between his
shoulder blades checked out.  The cyst was removed on Monday and Norman is
doing fine.  He goes back to the Aberdeen Vet Clinic in Md.  in about 10
days to get his stitches removed.  The cyst was sent to Dr.  Williams, so I
am waiting to here from him.  One question, I got some ivermectin (liquid
form) from the vet to give to all three of my guys, and I was wondering if
anyone had any good suggestions on how to give it to them.  The vet said
that they wouldn't care for the taste too much, so does anyone have any
helpful advice for me?  Any kind of way to trick them into accepting it
would be greatly appreciated.

xxx To the person who told me where to get Pine Fresh- thanks a bunch.  I
am in Frostburg,Md.  and couldn't find the stuff anywhere.  Now that I
know where to look, it'll be a piece of cake to locate.  Thanks again.
Take care everyone.

Melanie and the gang (Norman, Maggie, & Gizmo)