From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:51:25 -0500
The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.  got a check sent to it for $2,800.00
drawn on the Weyerhaeser account,

I had our banker trace it, it was routed from the Chase Bank in Delaware.
The envelope was hand-addressed, with no return address.  Postmarked from
Canada with a 39-cent Canadian Stamp.

Our banker stated that if you got a check (like this) and have deposited
it, Do NOT spend the money.  Or don't cash the check.  We will know more
after t4th of July because the Chase bank was closed when we got this
and tried to call about it.

If anyone wishes they may phone me at this number 850-475-0780

Wes Hurley
(with Susie Lee).