From:
Phillip & Tonya Lemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:51:49 -0700
Thanks to everyone who emailed me.  I got really great advice.  I wanted
to tell everyone about a ferret club I am in on yahoo.  Its call
ClubMedFerrets.

The address is http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/clubmedferrets

Everyone is invited.  Its a great club.  Tweeter got very sick a few
months ago and if it wasn't for the people in the club giving me great
advice I don't know what I would have done.  (My vet wasn't very
experienced with ferrets)  They helped me through a very stressful time.

Thanks again for everyones emails.