From:
nicholas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:46:33 -0800
>From:    Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Charity
>
>Charity is home tonight but the outlook isn't what we had hoped. While
>we were pretty sure it was adrenal we were hopeful that they would be
>able to remove the culprit but she has multiple tumors in her little
>tummy. None had invaded major organs yet but many were found
>
>Sincerely Kim and the fuzzies.

I have a similar situation like Kims'. We lost a little girl,
Nefertiti, suddenly about a month and a half ago. Now, we have another
little girl, Zula, who is sick. We took her to the vet, because she was
not eating much, and had drooped a considerable amount of weight. The
vet thought that it might be a tumor, so the vet did an ultrasound. It
showed some tumors in the liver, on one side of the liver. So we agreed
to do exploratory surgery, in order to remove the bad part of the liver
and remove any other tumor that might exists.

Well during the surgery the vet discovered that the entire liver had
tumors and that it was not advised to remove that much of the organ.
The vet also discovered that Zula had tumors in her stomach. So it was
decided that Zula was too worst to do anything for her surgically, so
she was mended back up.

We have her at home now, and we monitor her and feed her. We do not
know how long she has with us, but we are trying to make it as
comfortable as possible. She is active and moving around some, and she
likes the duck soup. It seems like her dilemma is not going to hold her
down at all. Still it is a tough situation.

Nicholas and the tribe ( Zula, Najia, Yaya, Imani, and Olu)