Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:31:12 -0800
MERRY HO HO HO freakin CHRISTMAS-- NOT!!!

WE have the flu bug making a second guest apperance... this time... my
daughter Kyrra only so far.. started her on Tamiflu right away-- but
this is stupid.. 46 ferrets and now I hear the cats can get it too..
my house is an epidemic waiting to happen..

on top of that-- one of my little adoptees, Missy (Adopted out last
year) is back home with me to die.. He's new Mom called me in a
dither-- she just started dropping weight FAST (we are talking in days)
and she is a tiny older ferret anyway -- poor missy most likely won't
make it through the night-- I have her here with me at work so she
won't have to cross alone.. (Missy hitched a ride with Santa about
7pm-- he said he'd take her as far as the bridge so she wouldn't have
to walk any further until shes better) THAT's my story and I'm sticking
to it.

NO VETS again in this damn town--she didn't suffer thank God-- but
what if she was?-- what happens when they are hurting and the vets
are useless or unavailable-- or simply don't treat ferrets... urghhh

thanks for listening

Lisa

PS hug everyone close-- they leave so fast