From:
Brian and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 18:43:52 -0400
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the computer world so bear with me.  This letter is about the
advise I received from my vet two years ago about fleas.  He recomended
Advantage.  It comes in a small tube to be put on the back of the ferret
between the shoulder blades.  I have two fuzzies named Sneak, who is seven
years old, our first sable and got his name for hiding under the couch and
nipping at your heals.  And Chamios, who is three years old, started out
as a silver and ended up being white with a few gray hairs and a chamois
colored chest and neck.  You can see how he got his name.  We purchase the
"Feline" dose and split one tube between the ferrets.  It worked well, with
no side effects that I could see.  I have enjoyed the FML.  It has been
informative and entertaining and I hope to be able to add of my experiences.

Hope I helped the Flea Problem.
Lisa and her boys--Sneak and Chamois