From:
Dory Drago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:16:30 -0700
I have made many purchases from Rose for my ferret crew and donations to
various ferret causes.

I believe in my first e-mail to Rose I mentioned the "shelter" word in
connection with her efforts.  Rose promptly let me know that she did in
fact not operate a shelter, but rather takes in ferrets that are in many
cases unadoptable.

Rose does A LOT for the ferret community by sending monetary donations as
well as her wonderful bedding to a number of shelters.  Rose should be
commended for her efforts and does not deserve a shadow cast on her.

Bravo, Rose!

Dory & the fabulously spoiled fuzzies